remember the time shrek 2 ended with the best animated music number ever for no apparent reason
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
THIS IS THE ONE GIF SET I HAVE WAITED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR
"-and then you called me ‘Toots’ and I was just like, naaaaah…"
"I know, amazing right?"
"More like amazing that you didn’t punch me unconscious."
"Shoot, yeah! That could’ve saved a bunch of hassle… Okay, ‘you ever do it again and I’ll straight-up exorcise you with a fist to the face. Deal?"
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
I’m more alarmed my brothers thought these were romantic
I got high last night, and woke with this on my table
A 10-year-old goldfish named George underwent a successful 45-minute surgery to remove a life-threatening tumor last week. His Australian owners took him to the vet when they realized he was acting off. They spent $200 to save their pet fish, which the vet at Lort Smith Animal Hospital says can live another 20 years, if healthy.
George had to be given general anesthetic, so Dr. Tristan Rich had him swim in a bucket of water laced with anesthetic. When the operation was done, they put George in a bucket of normal water. He was given painkillers and antibiotics, and after a few minutes he started swimming around, good as new.
Sources: Lort Smith (Facebook); “A 10-Year-Old Goldfish Had Surgery To Remove A Tumor, Expected To Live Another 20 Years” on Buzz Feed
I shouldn’t be laughing but I am